Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Uriah Turns ONE

Dear Uriah, 
Tomorrow, June 4, 2015, you will celebrate your first birthday.
I was so excited a year ago to get the phone call from your parents telling me you were here and learning that your name was Uriah - I already knew that I was getting a nephew. You were born early in the morning and I had to wait all day to come and see you. I held you for hours on your birth day, and everyone thought you were cold so we had you covered in a blanket - sorry if you were sweating that night :)
I have had so much fun watching you grow and seeing your little personality develop over the last year. I love your belly laugh and that you get so excited about the little things. 
I am fortunate in that I get to see you on an almost weekly basis. Right now you will allow me to hold you...until you see Grandma or Grandpa. You like them better than me - but that's ok - I liked my grandparents too :)

I am excited to see what this next year holds for you...just don't get too big too fast.
Thanks for making me an aunt - I am glad God chose you as my nephew. I love you more than you know. Here's to year #2 little monkey...

No comments: