Friday, March 28, 2008

Spa Day!

Today (yes, I am actually up-to-date!) Mikele and I did our spa day that we had been planning since Christmas 2006. We went to the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge to their Revive Spa.

Mikele signed up for the Deep Tissue Massage and I had the Aromatherapy Massage. I loved my massage and the hour went by way too fast. Mikele said that she was in pain the whole time during her massage but I guess that is why it is called "Deep Tissue." After our massages we had lunch in our robes on the patio of the restaurant. We both had the pasta chicken dish which included spelt pasta (I have never seen spelt anything at a restaurant before so that was very exciting).

Eating lunch in our robes.
The rest of the afternoon was spent sitting by the pool, reading our trashy magazines (US Weekly, So Scottsdale) and eating hummus and drinking smoothies.

Very relaxing
Eating again
Getting some sun!
We had a great time and are planning to do this every 4 months - I think that puts us at about the beginning of August for our next trip.

No comments: