Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve, I thought I should get Thanksgiving up on the blog. Dave hosted Thanksgiving with his parents and kids on Wednesday afternoon. He cooked his first ever prime rib (and did a great job with it!).

Thursday morning I ran my 6th Annual Phoenix Turkey Trot.
Tutus and long socks were our "costumes" this year. I can't take any credit for making the tutus - those were all Gina!

Finished! My time this year was 26:26, which equates to an 8:31 min/mile. Not bad for doing no running since a year ago at this same race.
After the run the Kruckenbergs again hosted brunch at their house. Brian was the barista again this year (I don't think this responsibility will ever change).
Amy wasn't able to run this year...you can tell why from the 2-week-old in the picture :)
First Thanksgiving meal of the day.
After brunch I came home for a while and then my parents hosted the family Thanksgiving dinner.








Dave was entertaining Owen and Uriah with his juggling skills. Owen was so cute watching Dave.
Then Owen wanted to eat the tangerines...skin and all.

The rest of the night was spent sitting outside by the fire with family.

No comments: