Thursday, December 11, 2008

Arcadia High School Class of 1998

A while back I posted this - yes, on November 29th, 2008, I attended my 10-year high school reunion. It was a cocktail party at the Old Town Tortilla Factory. As the reunion got closer, I kept thinking, 'how did I get this old?' I feel like high school was not that long ago. It was fun catching up with everyone, although now with Facebook I felt like I already knew what a lot of my fellow graduates were up to. People did not change that much, and I recognized everyone who was there (which is not hard when your graduating class is only 203 people).
Ken Wu, Jeff Sullivan and I

Beth Blumit and Kelly Kleinz


Jeff Sullivan and Shannon Downs


Anthea Vivilo, Becky Beals and Becky's husband


Me, Nitesh Patel, Ethan Taranta, Krista Johnson, Leah Erlbaum, Anamieke Corroza and Jeff Sullivan


Julie Cochran, Leah Erlbaum, Stuart Peterson, Me and Krista Johnson


Holly and I were in kindergarten at Tonalea together


Holly Jonas, Me, Kelly Baldwin and Keenan Tighe


Ken Wu, Me, Laurie Wilder, Dusty Thomas, Martha Hemenway
Has it really been 10 years since this???

Mom, Dad and I - AHS Graduation 1998

No comments: