Thursday, October 16, 2008

Caitlin's Wedding

Last Thursday night Kellyn's friend Caitlin got married.  We met the Green's through homeschooling and we have known them since I was in 3rd grade.  I had not seen Aaryn, Lindsay and Nikki for a while so it was good to catch up with them.  It was also fun to see everyone from homeschooling and Scottsdale Baptist old-timers.
Me, Kyle and Kellyn

Aaryn, Me, Lindsay and Nikki (and Eli, Aaryn's baby)

The next picture isn't the best but this is everyone at the wedding who was a part of KFA.  Kyle was the only guy there so he was a little embarrassed to be in the picture.
Me, Jessica, Caitlin, Kellyn, Heather, Lindsay, Nikki and Aaryn (and Kyle in the back)

I realized when I loaded my pictures onto my computer that I didn't even get a picture of the bride and groom together.  Congrats Matt and Caitlin!!!

No comments: