Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanksgivng Day 2010

This year for Thanksgiving, I hung out with the Cool Family, otherwise known as the Corpus'. I slept in a bit before going to the gym and then watching the Macy's Parade on TV while baking a pumpkin pie and butternut squash and apple casserole.

This is how Sam spent her Thanksgiving morning.
And Otis too.
Eric and Laura getting dinner ready. They had recently moved to the Bronx and had brought their car up from Florida. So, Eric picked me up at my apartment and gave me a ride (along with Dina and Veena) to their apartment. It was so luxurious to be picked up in a car!

This was my Thanksgiving Dinner - chicken, green beans, butternut squash and apple casserole and cauliflower faux-tatoes. Laura is on a healthy, low-carb diet as well so she made the cauliflower faux-tatoes. So good!
Me, Veena, Eric, Noah, Laura, Micah and Dina. Happy Thanksgiving!
Micah is so cute :)
It was a great, relaxing, laid-back day spending time with good friends.

No comments: