Tuesday, August 28, 2012

San Diego Weekend

This last weekend I spent the weekend in San Diego with some friends. We pretty much hung out at Mission/Pacific beaches the entire time.

Dave and I trying on some hats on the Mission Beach boardwalk.

Titanic...and the tip of the iceberg.

Picture before dinner on Saturday night - Steve, Tim, Me, Dave and Mike.

I thought this picture was funny.

Saturday night we had dinner in the Gaslamp District.

Photoshoot on a bridge.

Tim and I ran on Saturday morning - pier to pier - 5.5 miles total (but we probably walked about a mile)  - the first 3 miles were at a 7:55 min/mile pace.

Dinner Saturday night was at Joe's Crab Shack on Pacific Beach.


Sunday morning we went for another run, and then did some yoga on the beach (actually just poses :)

Sunday afternoon we walked around Seaport Village...



...and the Hotel Del Coronado.
 I flew back to Phoenix Sunday afternoon. Fun trip!

No comments: