Wednesday, December 17, 2014

35th Birthday

My birthday was on a Friday this year, so I had an entire weekend of celebrating.

On Friday night, I went out with co-workers to St. Francis for dinner and then to Buffalo Chip for some bull riding and two-stepping. Thanks Dave for planning "the back nine of my 30s celebration" and making it a fun night!



Saturday night Kellyn planned a girls dinner at The Henry. Thanks to Kellyn and to all my friends - I wouldn't want to do life without all of you in it.







And finally on Sunday night mom cooked dinner for a family party. Mom had a "mostly-paleo" meal and she doesn't like to cook so thanks for spending your Sunday cooking for me. The cheesy squash was so good! And thanks for getting the French macaroons from Essence Bakery too.






After my birthday weekend was over I posted the following on Instagram: "What an amazing birthday weekend! Thanks to everyone who made my 35th super awesome. Sometimes I just can't believe that I am blessed with the family and friends God has put in my life." It was one of my better birthdays :)

No comments: