Sunday, December 2, 2018

39!

My birthday this year started with a 5am BODI Sweat workout with Kellyn. She had never been to a 5am class before so she surprised me by showing up that early to the gym. It felt great starting the next year of my life with a good workout and even more fun to workout with Kellyn!
I came home and got ready for work and Dave made me eggs and fruit for breakfast. He also went and got the mail and in it was my first ever daughter-in-law card.
I got to drive a fun car to work...
...with a stop at Starbucks first for a free birthday drink.
My parents took me to lunch at Liberty Market in Gilbert and Kellyn and the boys came too. Uriah made me a birthday card and told me this is a picture of a "windstorm."
Kellyn had Owen dressed in the "Awesome Like my Auntie" onesie. Uriah wore this same outfit for my 36th birthday.
(Throwback pic to 3 years prior.)
Family pic in downtown Gilbert.
After lunch I went back to work and then came home to Dave cooking fajitas for dinner. That is my favorite meal that he cooks, and I especially like it now that there are the Siete grain free tortilla chips and coconut flour tortillas. After dinner we went to That's Amore for dessert - the owners are Italian and they make the best gelato!
On the Saturday after my birthday Dave planned a dinner for a few friends at Pomelo.



And finally, the Tuesday after my birthday we went to True Food for a free birthday dessert. I am so glad my birthday falls when they have the squash pie in season...my favorite (and they make it GF)!
All in all a great birthday. I don't know how it is already my last year of my thirties, but am thankful for another year of life. #thebestisyettocome

No comments: