Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Thanksgiving this year we continued our tradition of running the downtown Phoenix Turkey Trot - this was my 7th year in a row of doing this. It is a fun little run and I also feel good about getting a sweat in before indulging in Thanksgiving dinner.

Amy, Gina and I
Dave and I
Finished! This was the first year they handed out medals.

My results. Not my best time, but my place standings continue to go up the older I get. I guess the competition gets easier :)
After the run we went to the Brown's for the Krown Thanksgiving Brunch. Brian made me a latte.
We didn't stay long at brunch as we needed to get home and shower before heading up to Prescott with Dave's family for Thanksgiving dinner.
Dave and I ended the day making popcorn and watching a movie at home.

No comments: