Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween 2008

I never dress up for Halloween, and had no plans to dress up this year. I had just come home fron NYC the day before, so Mom, Dad and I were going to go to dinner and then to Last Chance so I could look for some Uggs. I was over at my parents' house, waiting for my dad to get ready to go, and there was a knock on the door. We thought it was trick-or-treaters, so mom was looking around the house for some candy. I looked out the window and realized it was Kathryn, and her and Rob were on their way to Chipotle for dinner. However, they were planning on getting their dinner for free by dressing up like burrito's. We decided to go so I ended up as a burrito for Halloween.


Mom and Dad were having fun!


Kathryn, Rob, Me, Dad and Mom


Ready for their free meal!




I guess Chipotle does this every year - basically, if you had any piece of tin foil on your body, you would have been eligible for a free meal.

Mission Accomplished!
After Chipotle, we did go to Last Chance where I was successful in finding Uggs as well as rainboots. We headed over to Colby's afterward to see his costume.

Colby as Hannah Montana

1 comment:

Mikele said...

I am soooo glad I can comment now! That's gonna make your move a little easier on me.

Love the tin foil. Crazy.