Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brady Anthony

He's here!  Brady Anthony was born on March 30, 2009 at 3:42pm.  He weighed 7lbs, 8oz, and was 21" long.  We had Julie's baby shower back in December, and since I have yet to post anything from December (I am thinking Christmas in July) I decided to combine her shower and Brady's first pictures in this post.


Me, Julie and Carey - we had Julie's shower in mid-December during one of my numerous trips between Phoenix and New York City that month.

All ready for the baby - at this point she knew she was having a boy, but had not yet decided on his name.

Brady just a few hours old.  Scott emailed me these pictures as I have yet to meet him in person.

Brady and his mom - they share the same Birthday.  Happy Birthday Julie and Happy BIRTH Day to Brady.

Scott and his new little boy.

I can't wait to go home in May and meet him.  Brady, don't grow too fast in this next month and a half :)  Congrats to Scott and Julie!!!

No comments: