Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mom and Dad's November Trip

I have finally finished posting about my long trip to Arizona in November, so next up is Mom and Dad's trip to NYC for Thanksgiving. They (along with Otis) arrived on Monday night, November 23. This trip consisted of: West Side Story, the balloon inflation, Central Park, H&H Bagels, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Thanksgiving dinner in Soho, 4am day after Thanksgiving shopping, Juniors, 5th Avenue windows, Liberty Island and the crown, Levain Bakery cookies and Columbus Circle.

I worked on Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but on Tuesday during the day Mom and Dad went down to South Street Seaport to get tickets to see West Side Story on Tuesday night.


It was good and a Broadway show that I wanted to see, but not one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Janis said...

West Side Story was good but you are right--not one of my favorites either. Mama Mia will be hard to beat.