Saturday, April 10, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...

Here is a quick recap of December in NYC in pictures.

On December 1, the Suns were in town playing the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. I got a group of people together to go to the game with me. Unfortunately, the Suns lost - big time. Still fun to see them in purple.


Some of my co-workers from Phoenix were in town for a training in Montvale, NJ. They took the train and met me in the City one night. We went to Caffe Buon Gusto in my neighborhood and then walked around mid-town and Rockefeller Center to see the tree.
This is how Christmas trees are sold in NYC - just on the side of the street.
A group of my friends from Trinity Grace. We met at Rockefeller Center and...
...walked through Saks 5th Ave and...

...saw A Christmas Carol in 3D.
Tim and his brothers drove in for the day. We walked through mid-town and Central Park, went to Totonno's in my neighborhood for lunch, went to The Met and then went to the WTC site. We had a little fun with the mustaches - don't know where we got them.
I met some friends from church for a happy hour at Rolf's in Gramercy Park area. As you can see, they go crazy with their Christmas decorations.

I also saw Shrek on Broadway before it left in early January.

1 comment:

Janis said...

I did not realize you did so much in December. Everything looks like fun--lots of people visited NYC.