Monday, December 16, 2013

Old Lahaina Luau

On Friday night we went to the Old Lahiana Luau.
When we walked in we got a lei and a mai tai with a flower in it…I didn't get a picture of my drink because I thought I would have another, but the second mai tai didn't come with a flower :(
Sibling pic

Kellyn and I posing to check the lighting…I was having a lot of trouble getting a good sunset picture with people in it…needed a bigger flash on my camera.
Family pic - Me, Kyle, Mom, Dad and Kellyn
The pig
Digging the pig out of the ground
The meal was really good…and we were starving since we didn't eat anything all day (at least Kellyn and I were starving anyway).
Dessert…those white coconut squares on the left were my favorite.
Some of the performances. I heard that most little Hawaiian girls want to be part of the Old Lahaina Luau.



Thanks mom and dad for the tickets!

No comments: