Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Graduation Post

On Saturday afternoon, we had a graduation open house for Mom.  Except for this time, unlike the rest of them, we held it at Grandma Hazel's.  We left a note on the door of our house as plenty of people mentioned that they were coming to our house on Saturday (even though we included a map and directions to my grandma's in the invitation).  Grandma did all the cleaning, so all we had to do was decorate and get food. 

Kellyn and I went over to my grandma's around 10am on Saturday morning to decorate, and my parents went to Costco to get food.  Grandma was terrified that we were not going to be ready by 3pm, but I think we surprised her at how quick we got everything together.  Lots of friends came to celebrate and Mom had a good time.



Mr. and Mrs. Crowell, Mrs. Lidman and Noreen - they are neighbors from 66th Street

Shane, David, Beth and Lesley - all cousins

Brett, Colleen, Alex, Leila, Brittany and Grandma Lois

Bob, Bill, Kathryn, Rob and Lois - friends from church

Grandma Lois and Leila - Leila's great grandma
Dad, Colby and Randy

Kellyn and I

After the party I had a 9pm flight back to NYC.  

3 comments:

Janis said...

Thank you Kristin and Kellyn for a great party. It was fun and it was a graduation party for me!!!

B. said...

I was one of the people that drove to your parent's house! I can't believe I didn't notice the address on the invitation.

Heather said...

I love the last picture of you and kellyn. You both look so beautiful!!!