Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mail

On Friday I got something in the mail from Kellyn that said...


I was trying to think of an adequate response, and I got an idea on Friday night. So on Saturday afternoon I headed to Times Square to take these pictures...

They did not turn out as good as I wanted (I would have liked more of Times Square in the picture). However, 1) it was kind of odd taking a picture like that and 2) it started pouring right after I took the last picture. I sent them to Kellyn and said I did get something in the mail from you (she had texted me earlier in the day to see if I received anything) and the answer is...

She got it. I was going off the below picture with the pose. This is Kellyn at Lake Tahoe in 1990 - I do not know why she was posing like that, but we have always referred to this as the "Yes" picture.
The wedding date is November 7, 2009.

2 comments:

Janis said...

It was a very clever response. Kellyn had forwarded to dad and I and we both got it. Love you

Jennifer Paige Designs said...

That is adorable! You are clever! I can just see when some guy proposes to you, you will say "Wait, can I get back to you with a scrapbook-picture answer" :-)